Saturday, March 29, 2008

Great Expectations

Here is a picture of my new Washer and Dryer. I have been so excited about this new purchase. The old washer was tearing up our clothes. The new washer hold about three times as much as the old washer. Do you know how much time that will save me in a day!!!The delivery people said they would be here today between 1-5. So I waited not so patiently until about 5:45. Then I started making calls. They showed up at about 6:15. I was so excited, this was it!!! They decided they wanted to bring in through the back sliding glass door. I asked the guy "Are you sure it will fit through the door?" He said"Yeah, it will fit." Well guess what, it didn’t fit. However, they managed to gouge both sides of my new washer. Therefore, I have a very lonely new dryer. I hope to have a new washer to go with it in 3-5 business days. I have a really wonderful neighbor that let me use her washer this evening. Then the clothes came back over here for a dry.

Murphy’s law - everything that can go wrong, will. Well after I got my first load of clothes going in my neighbors washer. I ordered a Dion’s pizza and ran off to pick it up. When I got there they had made me a medium deep dish pizza. Which may sound great, however, I ordered a large not deep dish pizza. So I got to sit at Dions and wait for them to make me another pizza. We ended up eating at 8:15. Wesley got tired and put himself to bed before we got to eat. I have a feeling he is going t wake up really hungry!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There will be better days to come when you have more time because it take less time to do wash. It looks huge.

Grandma

Diamomd said...

It is huge, however at the top of the picture what you see is a shelf not the ceiling. Someone said it looked like the ceiling.
~Leah

Allison said...

Make sure you update the photo when the washer arrives! Congratulations!