Poor Taxi couldn’t get out. A little while later Wesley comes in and tells me that Shelby has put my stuff in the hole. So I send Mitchell and William out to get it. No big deal, it was a zip lock bag my mom had sent that had hair things and such for me in it. Then I hear the call from outside. “Mom, Shelby has your make up all over her face.” I go over to the bag and realize my mom also sent me a mascara and it is no longer in the bag. She was dumping the evidence when she threw the bag in the hole!!!!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
The Last Week in Pictures
Okay, I am going to share in reverse order this last week. I am only sharing things I have pictures to go with. So we will start with today! William decided to dig a really deep hole, I didn’t see the harm in this until…….

Poor Taxi couldn’t get out. A little while later Wesley comes in and tells me that Shelby has put my stuff in the hole. So I send Mitchell and William out to get it. No big deal, it was a zip lock bag my mom had sent that had hair things and such for me in it. Then I hear the call from outside. “Mom, Shelby has your make up all over her face.” I go over to the bag and realize my mom also sent me a mascara and it is no longer in the bag. She was dumping the evidence when she threw the bag in the hole!!!!
This is a couple of pictures of Shelby in her hospital room. This is probably 3 hours or so after the accident. Her personality was coming back and she really liked the cool bracelet they gave her.
Poor Taxi couldn’t get out. A little while later Wesley comes in and tells me that Shelby has put my stuff in the hole. So I send Mitchell and William out to get it. No big deal, it was a zip lock bag my mom had sent that had hair things and such for me in it. Then I hear the call from outside. “Mom, Shelby has your make up all over her face.” I go over to the bag and realize my mom also sent me a mascara and it is no longer in the bag. She was dumping the evidence when she threw the bag in the hole!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment