I thought I would do an update, so as the soon as we got home from church I thought we could take a quick picture to go with the update. Well we took pictures for a long time and never got the picture I wanted. We got a lot of Shelby walking out of the picture or knocking down her brothers, however that was not what I wanted.
Friday, Mitchell was in a cycling accident while riding with his triathlon team. He broke his left wrist. It is in a splint now and it will probably be casted when we go the orthopedic on Monday or Tuesday.
Today was the primary program, and it went very well. All the kids sounded great!! A lady in our ward did a special arrangement of “Love at Home” and it was absolutely beautiful!! William and another boy played the prelude music. Each child had a part, Mitchell and William wrote there own they had a question to answer. Wesley just had to recite one sentence. When he was done he said he had something else to say and I (I was next to the children helping the ones that needed help with their lines) yanked him away from the microphone.
BTW- Mitchell would like to see some comments :-)
3 comments:
Poor Mitchell, it makes me nervous when they go on a ride, there are a lot of beginner kids in the team and accidents happen. Maybe next time, it will be one of my kids, I am preparing myself for the call.
What???????? Mitchell, hope your wrist is feeling better. And I hope it heals soon!!!
What do you do at this triathelon???
Love and best wishes, Aunt Bev
Well, he use to run twice a week, swim once a week, and cycle three times a week. But now all he is going to do is work the snack bar, at least for the next 6-8 weeks.
Post a Comment