This is an air blower and you try to move it without the ball falling down. Shelby just wanted to catch the ball.
The Balloon Explorium was there and the kids got to get in the gondola. Wesley was afraid to get in, he didn't want to go high in the air. Once I pointed out there was no balloon attached he felt much better.
The boys had a great time making Huge Bubbles!!!!!!!
We ate, of course, and the kids had to have Corndogs!
We went to McDonald's farm and collected plastic fruit, vegetables, and eggs. Shelby tried to eat her apple and when she couldn't she went back to the apple area looking for a REAL apple. She had a great time collecting everything until the end when they made her give it all back. She threw herself on the ground in a fit. However, when she saw that you got a Popsicle as you left everything was better.
This is Shelby and Wesley at McDonald's farm riding the horses.We did some other interesting stuff that the pictures didn't turn out. The boys practiced batting and William hit one that went out of their field. Wesley performed as a tiger in the Backyard Circus. We saw a thrill show where people did things like ride motorcycles on tight ropes. We listened to Native American flute playing. We visited many booths and got our pictures taken several times. We will post those later when they get put online. I was given a t-shirt by Geico that says "The Person Wearing this shirt is an actual GEICO customer. Not a paid celebrity. Real Service, Real Savings GEICO.

2 comments:
That must be Old McDonald's Farm -- I've heard of it! Looks like fun. I love the state fair but I live with a bunch of City Slickers.
After seen your pictures, I might take Harrison and Hailey. We have never been in the fair.
Post a Comment