
Rules
1. Put your iPod on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you stole it from.
Okay, if you don't recognize a lot of my artists names it is because I am an American Idol junkie, and I have a lot of their music on my ipod!!
IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY?" YOU SAY?
The Sorcerer’s Apprentice (The 5 Browns)
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Feeling Good (Michael Buble)
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Crack Of A Whip (TREK: A Nashville Tribute to the Pioneers)
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Anyway (Martina McBride)
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Ave Maria (Harry Connick jr.)
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Man in the Mirror (Kris Allen)
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Stay with Me (Michael McLean)
WHAT IS 2+2?
I Know You Won’t (Carrie Underwood)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Don’t Let the Sun Go Down on Me (David Archuleta)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Whenever You Remember (Carrie Underwood)
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
I Love the Lord (Choir)
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
One Flight Down (Nora Jones)
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Vincent (Starry, Starry Night) - (Josh Groban)
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Hallelujah (Jason Castro)
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Real Gone (Sheryl Crow)
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Shes got away (Clark Brothers)
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Come Rain or Come Shine (Danny Gokey)
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Heartless (Kris Allen)
WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Flight of the Bumble Bee (The 5 Browns)
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Be Here to Love Me (Norah Jones)
WHAT IS ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Gimme Shelter (Clark Brothers)
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
How You Remind Me (Constantine Mauroulis)
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Homeless (Like the Christ Child Was) - Michael McLean
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?'
Alejate (Josh Groban)
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Above Ground (Norah Jones)
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I Need To Know (Blake Lewis)
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
What Hurts the Most - (Danny Gokey)
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Crazy Dreams (Carrie Underwood)
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS
Home (Daughtry)
I tag Windy S, Traci M, Dora T, Dacia A, Cheryl J, Mitchell, William, All my nieces and nephews with an ipod, and Scott.
2 comments:
Hi Leah! Scott has an iPod but seldom uses it. He's converted to his new phone. But I will ask him if he can do this.
Hey, it's been three weeks!! since you last updated. Have you switched over to Facebook exclusively?
No, Either I have gotten lazy or life has gotten boaring this summer.
Post a Comment