
We are trying to get Mitchell to do the dishes in the evening, it is a little bit of a struggle. Tonight we were having an argument over what constitutes dishes. He did not wipe down the counters, which is part of doing the dishes. He disagreed. In the middle of this disagreement I found myself saying "If you don’t believe me we can call Grandpa Powers and he can tell you what constitutes dishes!" He choose to wash down the counters. I think he knows I don’t make him sweep the floor as part of the dishes and wants to keep it that way.
1 comment:
It's hard to get used to dishes, but I've tried to tell my children they should learn to like it because they will have to do dishes for their entire lives -- might as well find something about it to like.
Post a Comment