Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update

I am sorry I haven’t written in a while. Life has been hectic! Here is a brief update on everyone.

Shelby - She is now 14 months and 3 weeks and she still really doesn’t see the point in walking. She has taken a few steps, but she would rather crawl than try to walk. She is perfect and very happy. She is also a good sleeper.

Wesley - He has a new friend named Julian, who also loves Thomas (the train) too. He bugs me everyday to go play with Julian or Laura (the youngest Solis child). He really doesn’t understand why he can’t play with his friends everyday. I think he is going to like being in preschool next year. However, both Laura and Julian are a year older than him, so they will be in Kindergarten.

William and Mitchell - They are very busy children. They are both in Chess club and really enjoying it. They are in the same class at school and their class is doing the play Pinocchio. Mitchell is Gepetto and William has several parts he is Bruno/Dino, a coo coo clock, and one of the boys in Toyland. They are both also in boys scouts, Mitchell is a Webelo and William is a Wolf. Mitchell is busy taking end of the year tests right now and trying to read every book there is in the Warriors Series. William really likes the series of books called Stink and he is trying to squeeze in as much time playing with friends as possible.

Leah - Well I have been busy just trying to keep up with all these kids!!! I also had a Lia Sophia party last weekend (jewelry) and I am going to Time Out For Women this Saturday. I have a lot going on with church I make the bulletin for Sacrament meeting every Sunday, I am a Nursery Leader every other Sunday, and I am the Ward Cub Day Camp Coordinator.

Greg - He is busier than the rest of us. I don’t know how we manage to get everything done. His work keeps him very busy first of all and then he tops it off with being on the High Council.

It seems like our family is always on the run. Someone always has a meeting somewhere!

2 comments:

Traci Maurino said...

I am so excited you are going to be in nursery. We have tried getting you in the primary for a long time. Glad you accepted. See you on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

At least shelby will have good eye hand cordnation. She will walk when she is ready. Not when you are ready. That is just the way children are. It was not my choice tha you walked at 8 months. Consider your self lucky.

Mom