Thursday, March 8, 2012
Tacos
I made tacos tonight and they were great. I was thinking I should write the recipe down (it is just dump and pour) so I decided to do it here on my blog.
Black Beans 2 1/2 or so cups (I made my own click HERE for recipe, I used black beans instead of pinto and did not mash)
2 green onions chopped
2 smaller tomatoes chopped
Corn maybe 1 cup or so
Salt to taste
3/4 cup cooked left over chicken (this is defiantly optional)
Salsa a couple of spoonfuls just enough to coat everything ( I use pace)
Mix it all together. Put it in a taco shell and top with cheese and avocado.
Super good, I will try to take a picture when I eat the leftovers tomorrow. I am approximating all the quantities here. Just do what looks good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment