Okay, Cheryl the update is nothing is happening....
Mitchell is in Young Mens and he is really enjoying it. He is gearing up for end of the year tests. He hasn’t been doing Triathlon team, because his mom just doesn’t have the energy to get him to all the practices.
William is deep in rehearsal for his end of the year performance at school. They are doing the Musical “Newsies.” For those of you that have seen the movie, he is playing Racetrack. Yes, my son is the boy that is into gambling. He is really enjoying it. He is now a Webelo and he likes that too.
Wesley is also in the Musical he plays “Boots”. We are spending a lot of time learning all the words to the songs as well as his lines. He also wants to start learning to play the piano.
Shelby is doing 3 year old stuff.... We did pull her out of dance because she decided that when she was there the only thing she would do is suck her thumb and lay on the ground. She will do the dances at home. So we will try again in September.
Greg is working on the CJA panel and that keeps him pretty busy. He also has a few other cases that he works on. He is on the High Council and that also takes a lot of time. He is still losing weight.
I am just trying to keep everything together. I am the Primary President and I have an awesome presidency that has helped out a lot over the past few months. I get the kids to school and back, go to school meetings, take kids to scouts, and complain that I am fat and tired.
There are no pictures because the camera is out of batteries and apparently I am to tired to charge it.
4 comments:
I loved your post - anyway! So sorry, maybe soon you will feel better?? Can you do anything for the low iron, etc??
I've been going to an accupuncturist for my wrist. It started to hurt - really hurt about 3 weeks ago. It actually made me feel a little "shocky". No doctor will look at me without a bunch of high $ tests. So, I actually took the name given me by a frien of Allison's for accupuncture. I've been 2 times - and I lived through it -- both times!! (Actually, I am kind of wondering if this might be a viable avenue for Penny?????)
I am on iron and that helped a little bit. I expect to feel better in August.
I know what a CPA is, but a CJA?????
Russ
How did I miss this update? I kept checking to see if you had updated then gave up, only to find that you did right after! Since everyone started using Facebook (except me), I've been behind the times on family news. Sounds like you are going to be one happy camper when school is out and you can stop driving hither, thither and yon for school stuff. (I know that feeling!) I am so glad I came out in Feb. (?) because I can picture the kids doing their things. Wish we could see Newsies and Boots! That would be so fun. We enjoyed seeing Lauren in Music Man this year, too. Plays are fun but time-consuming!
Post a Comment