Monday, March 9, 2009

Author's Night

The limo
The Authors
Mitchell in the limo
Mitchell getting out of the limo and onto the red carpet
William getting out of the limo and onto the red carpet


Mitchell's class had an Author's Night last Wednesday. The Author's got to ride in a limo (and bring a sibling. Then they got to walk the red carpet. There was pizza and side dishes. Then we went off to a reading and they each got to read 4 pages from the book they wrote. It ended with a reception. It was very nice and they boys had a great time.

4 comments:

Acton Family Member said...

Was this a school project(activity, competition...)? What did Mitchell write? Did Wm write also? Where were they driven from and to in the limo?

Way to go, boys!!!
GPA

Acton Family Member said...

Believe me! They didn't do things like this when I was in school!! But then, they hadn't invented limos yet!
GPA

Diamomd said...

This was a class project. This was for Mitchell's class and they could bring a sybling with them in the limo. Mitchell wrote a story called the The White Lion and they just drove around the neighborhood for 10 minutes and came back to the school and got on the red carpet. The boys had a blast.

Emily said...

Lucky! That is certainly a once in a life time chance. I guess I can't really complain, I think I might have had a better time at my author's night, though. Congratulate and give a high five to Mitchell for me.

Emily