Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wesley's New Backpack


Before preschool started we asked Wesley what kind (character) of backpack he wanted. He told us he wanted a Wall E backpack. That sounded easy enough so I told him I would get him one. Well the only store that sold Wall E backpacks in Albuquerque was ToysRus and they were out. I thought they would get more in, but they never did. I was really shocked that Target, Walmart, Kmart, etc. did not sell them. I found some online but they cost more than I wanted to pay for my 4 year olds backpack. When preschool started we made him use one of Mitchell's old backpacks and told him that we would get him a Wall E backpack soon. We kept checking back at ToysRus and they other stores. Nobody ever got anymore so finally I bit the bullet and ordered him one from online. I think he wore it constantly for 4 days!!!!!!!

No comments: