I then rushed out the garage to find my neighbor already there. She got her husband and we decided it looked like the snake they had in there yard last year. Which was a rattle snake, so we called animal control. While we waited for animal control we had to keep a visual on the snake. So we waited and waited watching the snake. Finally (only about 20 or so minutes later), animal control came. They said it was not a Rattle Snake but a Bull Snake (they are harmless by the way).
So we ran inside it was now 5:35 and started to eat! We ran out the door on our way to pick up the Solis kids about 15 minutes later. I phoned Windy (their mom) and said I didn't bring the address or directions could she get them for me off the computer. We got to the Solis' and Windy handed me a map off the invitation. The kids got in the car and ran to the other side of town. When we got to the spot on the map there was no Spray Park, nothing even close! So I called Windy again and she googled the address and it was in a different part of town. She gave me verbal directions and off we went. The party was from 6-8pm. We got there at 6:45 pm. But even though we were late the kids had a GREAT time!!!!
William and Peter playing in the water
Tobias trying to throw Mitchell into the water
And of course, Cake and Ice Cream!
I found the time between 5pm and 6:45 to be very stressful. However, my kids had the time of their life. They loved finding the snake and waiting for animal control. They even got to pet the snake. They enjoyed singing Starwars melodys at the top of their lungs with Peter and Emily in the car and they loved the Spray Park. Overall, they had a wonderful evening.
4 comments:
My! What a great time!!!
GPA
Billie went home this morning. Her plane left at 10:30AM. She should be landing in Abq. right about now!
GPA
Yeah that was fun. Got to hand to Tobias and half of the other kids there for getting Mitchell in the water.
Emily
O.k. I need a copy of this. I keep looking at this post every time i check your blog.
Emily
Post a Comment